Friday, June 25, 2010

Fortune Cookie

 Fortune Cookie June 2010
I did have a lot of wishes come true this month, but I don't know about my dearest one....I am always changing
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
I got an Aibo ERS-7 in Black
OMG! Ive been waiting for one for like 6 years!
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
MixedMedia-Hands-03
I've fallen in love
Believing in hope
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
IMG_0308
I've changed jobs 
(some.... not quite where I want to be... but its a step towards there)
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Ashley-Random-Hearts - 21
I think I've even lost a little weight
(while eating more ice cream than I have in years... go figure!? I think happiness has a lot to do with it...) 
**I have no idea what this picture of me loving this Spock graffiti has to do with the above statement... I just love the picture!**

As for my dearest wish... that is something only those who can see the future can say if it will be true... and only my heart knows that wish....

Positive attitudes brings happiness and positive results

=^_^=

( 3167V) ~> (3308V)

No comments:

Post a Comment