Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stuck

BJD-Photostory-2011-11-07-Leeloo-Darn Dreams - 12

I've had a lot of good things happen lately... but I still seem to get stuck on the few things that do frustrate me.

Maybe they aren't things that would be very important to other people, but they ruffle my feathers. I feel kind of distant from the friends I have and its mostly not any one particular party's fault. Schedules are crazy, things have happened, I've been on an emotional roller coaster lately.

I really miss my friends
I want my friends to be happy and healthy
I want to be happy
I want to be more motivated and on top of things
I want to be able to easily park my car
I want to weigh 120 lbs.
I wish some of my past hadn't happened. I wish this grey cloud wasn't always there.

Money doesn't solve as much as I once thought it did.

(144627V) ~> (14881V)

1 comment:

  1. miss you too even tho I see you every day. Oh and sorry for trolling your BJD buds. I get bad and well I do bad. Money; gives you time to think of other things other than money. Be happy and trust me you have seen me skinny and fat. It doesn't matter. Learn to love yourself as much as everyone loves you

    ReplyDelete