Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sakura Con 2008-Pre Entry

-_-...... I had TONS of fun and met lots of amazingly wonderful people... but am too tired to go into it now. I will get too emotional about it and am also afraid that I will forget to mention some of the great people I met because of the state my exhausted brain is in now...

I will try to post a more in depth entry tomorrow with some photos, shout outs, and thoughts on the convention....

Oh and it seems as though some people have emailed me off of my site(which they got from my business card...) and I haven’t gotten the emails!!! So do not think I am ignoring you! For now email me at kireiyo@gmail.com. I will have to check out my “email me” buttons to see if I have my address in wrong or what...

must sleep.... zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment