Saturday, June 21, 2008

I guess its normal to be scared.

Photo 43
Scared, but not like in the horror movies.

I’m not about to die from Cancer, I wasn’t in a car accident where I will be paralyzed for the rest of my life, I haven’t lost my job, I haven’t gone bankrupt, I am just scared.

I have had a very easy life, not much to complain about. I’ve been a healthy person even though the doctors said I would only live a couple of months, I’m fairly intelligent (at least thats what my GPA said), and I am proud of myself when I think about who I am.

I realize those are things that allot of people can’t truly say, and I am thankful that I can.

A large part of my life that was once stable has now lost its foundation, and that scares me to death. It is horrifying to think that you are standing on strong ground, and then to have an earthquake suddenly happen. There are always earthquakes, they are natural. The part that you don’t realize will happen is that the buildings affected by the earthquake may also fall.

This video I recorded has part of Imogen Heap/Frou Frou's song Psychobabble just seemed to fit me, my life, and my mood right now. I'm kinda bleh today, but I know it will get better. It has to. I have my family and friends.
Thank you's go out to Jamie, Pete, JP, Ronnie, Jeni, Gordon, Jeromy, Linnear

*Note 07-04-08*
This post is just a way for me to express my feelings that day. Everything is fine now. The top paragraph about cancer and whatnot is meant to be sarcastic, in that I really do not have anything to complain about comparatively (to those who have cancer, etc)

“It can’t rain all the time” <~ If you can tell me what movie this was from you get a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment