Sunday, June 29, 2008

A new adventure awaits me!

IMG_1985.JPG
I'm so friggin Excited!! They are gonna regret giving me a white-board in my cube.

So I recently got a call from a friend who works at Siemens. He tells me that there is an opening working with the VP’s of Siemens and asks if I want to interview for the position. At the time I had a new job that could be pretty exciting, was a pay raise, got me out of the store and into the corporate Best Buy world. What did I have to loose by seeing what they had to offer?

So I went in for the interview and they liked me so much that they offered me the job the next day!!! I am so absolutely friggin excited! Thank you so very much for opening this door for me Thomas. Now I am not expecting all the clients to smell like roses and every day to be amazing, but I am excited about being able to walk from work, having my own cube (I can’t wait to decorate), getting an hour for lunch( well in all reality really getting a lunch instead of eating a sandwich in the car on the way to the next job...). The views are totally awesome! I took some pictures so here you go guys and gals that actually care!

IMG_1975.JPG
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1980.JPG
IMG_1979.JPG
IMG_1981.JPG
IMG_1983.JPG

Did you see Mt. Reineer in the pictures?

I’ll be sure to have photos of my decorated cube asap... *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment