Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Self realization and re-evaluation might not be so great

IMG_9484

I feel as though I am kind of watching myself go through the day today. I see that when I wake in the morning I want to hit snooze, but don't and am very disappointed I do not get to sleep anymore until lunch. I also realize that I do not dream when sleeping, so why would I enjoy it so?

I have been to a point, but have uber realized that I need to work even harder on crossing my t's and dotting my i's. I have friends ordering from two of my favorite doll companies and I had wanted to order at least $200 in stuff.... but I think I will limit myself to only 3 pairs of shoes (2 for Yasui and 1 for Lucien) from one store (because they do not have any shoes of their own to wear) and some silicon headcaps from the other (so my white resin dolls heads do not get stained from wigs).

I am really determined to get rid of all my debt and save up some money. There is no telling what may blind-side me in this life. In typing this statement, I hope I have not jinxed myself. I currently do not, and don't ever want to have to depend on anyone else because they in general are not dependable. Also because we all work in our own way to preserve ourselves and our lives as we see fit, why put that burden on anyone else?

The sleepiness just really hit. I wish I had gotten to the transit center sooner so I could have gotten an iced grande double vanilla latte and lemon poppyseed muffin. Oh well..... thats $5.35 saved. I will at least get to work early enough to take myself a little nap.

I can't wait till today's work day is over. I hope I don't feel like a zombie after it.

( 712V) ~~> ( 800V)

No comments:

Post a Comment