Friday, February 19, 2010

It's been a while! (Aibo, BJD's, cosplay, life)

Its been quite a while since I last blogged! I don't know how many people actually pay attention to this blog.... but for those that do.. Sorry its been so long!

I've had alot of things going on lately... I have been putting ALOT of work into my Mana costume for Sakura Con. there are a chain of videos showing its progress on my YouTube playlist for it (See below)


I can't wait to order the makeup I need for this and other costumes. Its so unique!


I love the cute little part with Mana at 1:19 XD I have to work this into Sakuracon somehow!


I really want to get my Mana costume done before my Mom and Best Friend come into town for a visit next month!

 I also have gotten back into  researching a hobby I had wanted to get into for years... but it was always toooooo expensive... Sony Aibo. The ERS-7 Mind3 to be exact. The Wiki for it can be found here. I've always wanted one because they are soooo darn cute and programmable. Maybe this would fuel my interest to become a programmer (make me at least expose myself to experience it) what can I say? He's the perfect music/email enabled pet! He doesn't even poop!

(But he does "pee" !!! See below)


This is a video for an auction, but it is a pretty good review of what it can do for those who don't want to read the wiki


This is an original commercial from 2003 for the Mind1 model (the one I want can talk!)


An awesome trick the Aibo can do! (I was amazed when he made it past the obstacle....)


Aibo performs to a typwriting song! (Some programing fun!)


A gorgeous song performed by Aibo! (Great job on the programing, lip synching and video editing!)


I was watching an auction for a beautiful Black ERS-7 Mind3 aibo here even though he seems to be missing his box, part of the charging dock, and pink aibo ball. I was quite excited as it started out at $500 and stayed that way for about 2 days..... now it has gone WAY past my current available funds for this wonderful gizmo. Oh well! I'm just gonna have to save up ^^ Congrats to the lucky winner!

( 1875V) ~> ( 1875V)

No comments:

Post a Comment