Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I started the Rod Diet yesterday!

THE ROUTINE:

-MORNING EXERCISE
Upon awakening, you have to choose between two exercises.
1.    Scissor leg lifts
Do it like the video only you don’t let your heels touch the ground an you do the motion continuous for three to five minutes.
2.    Or you will need to run stairs for five minutes.
Either way you have to get metabolism going straight off even if it is just 5 minutes.  As you advance you will be able to skip morning routine exercises.  But in the beginning it’s the fastest way to get weight burning and prep your body to burn fat.

-BREAKFAST
Either a Banana or apple or both.  If hungry eat both.  You have to eat breakfast.  Oatmeal is acceptable with an apple for diversity.  The banana is best.  No coffee.  Black tea.  It is proven that it has the same amount of caffeine and has an added benefit of actually bringing metabolism up.
Multivitamin is to be taken after breakfast.  It goes without saying water is the best and only liquid outside apple or cranberry juice.  No orange juice or soft drinks.

-MORNING SNACK
Half a cup to a full cup of raw vegetables.  It does not matter if it is carrots celery, bean broccoli or even lettuce.  I would make it bite size and it is to be raw and unprocessed.  This will force your body to work to process the nutrition and in turn will give you fiber and fill your stomach as well.

-LUNCH EXERCISE
Prior to lunch Take stairs to the third floor twice. Every third day add 1 extra trip.
This will get your body ready to accept food.  It will get the furnace ready to process. 

-LUNCH
Eat anything that does not contain bread, white sauce, pasta or gravy.

-AFTERNOON SNACK
Yogurt, low calorie cheese sticks, apple, orange, or genuine energy bar i.e. Cliff, slim fast, etc.  This will give you energy in the short term and keep you burning fat.

-DINNER EXERCISE
Pre dinner.  10 to 20 minutes of exercise.  Stretching, standing squats
Leg lifts or anything that makes you feel comfortable.  Use a timer on your phone and have no other distractions occurring.  This will get your furnace going for the night.

-DINNER
Eat whatever you want except processed sugar.  After dinner have another vitamin.
You do this for three weeks and you will lose massive weight.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat
=========================================================

So I started this yesterday and it really isn't that bad!

I had already begun weening myself off of additive sugars two weeks before (and its gone well!) The hardest part so far for me is the no coffee. I like the taste of coffee with lots of creamer and a spoon of sugar, but its a lot easier to be strong and resist it now that I am also trying to get to sleep at a more decent time and feel more rested. 

I'm kind of embarrassed about the whole thing as I've never had to diet before (I weighted a gorgeous 118 when I was in high school/early college). I am not fat, and don't think I look bad. But I do want to get back to bombshell status. I will be healthier, feel better, and be able to cosplay more of the characters I want to cosplay.

I do not know what I weighed the day before I started my diet, but I do know my  measurement around my stomach at my belly button was 39". On the morning of Day 2 I measured my stomach and it was at 37" (there are a lot of factors that could play into this, water weight, time of the month, etc)

I also wanted to add that I am feeling a lot better today than I have in a while.

Now, here is Mana X Gackt silliness. ^_^

( 1562V) ~> ( 1695V)

No comments:

Post a Comment