Thursday, February 25, 2010

26 Totally Random things that may or may not relate to me specifically


Before I start the list I would just like to express my discontent with Facebook at the moment

*/RAWR @ Facebook*

Ok....


1. I am OCD and damn proud of it. That + confidence has gotten me to a good place in my life. My current obsessions include:

Aibo

GACKT - 雪月花 - The end of silence -

Le Ciel Mana cosplay

  
2. I can't even predict how I will act sometimes. Sometimes I feel like Agent smith and others I feel like the Tin Man.


3. I've always been the odd ball out, though I never noticed it... until it was pointed out.


4. Being me, makes me happy. So thats what I do.


5. I've always been attracted to men in dresses and makeup... I don't know why (and when I say attracted.... I mean like magnets.... or like condensation to a cool coke can. It just happens - nothing special about it - fact of life)


6. I try to be great at many things, but am glad that I at least end up good at most of them.


7. Yes, I am 25 and I still play dress up, have sleep-overs, and play with dolls.


8. Sometimes I wish I could trade my drawing talent for singing talent. Though, my drawing talent has been more profitable than a singing one ever would.


9. I love to cosplay at conventions and get attention for it, but I have awful stage fright.


10. I think about various people very often, and I wish I were a strong/diligent enough person to let them know (Pat, Elden, Yaya, Pam, Jeromy, Mom, Dad, Bambi, Jesse C, Jesse H, Margy....)


11. I'm stubborn.


12. I want rainbow hair and blue eyes.


13. Though, I am determined to get down to around a size 4-6, I do not think I am fat.


14. I think this list is really hard.... and feel kind of narcissistic in writing it. But maybe that is evident in all my YouTube videos and Blog entries?


15. I always stood fine on my own, not a care if anyone else was similar or if anyone cared. Then I wanted to find someone who cared about my quirks, thats when the pain started.


16. Gackt can do anything, except dance.


17. I wish more people knew and loved themselves better, the planet would resonate happiness then.


18. I am always scared to be the real me in front of others. I have worked past this and have found that I tend to inspire people, instead of scare them. I think this is a beautiful thing.


19. Kitty ears rock
IMG_3039



20. This was a special moment to me.
Sakura Con 2008 - Saturday - 071


21. I take pictures and video because I have a bad memory. I re-watch them often.


22. I will buzz cut my hair one day, just for the experience.


23. I felt like the most beautiful woman on earth this day. I thought I had found happiness
Ashley-Portrait-2009 - 132


24. Hearts are very important to me
Ashley-Portrait-2009 - 091


25. My Photostories have hidden meaning and I'm not telling.


26. This one is because I always have to do more...

( 1875V) ~> ( 2062V)

No comments:

Post a Comment