Monday, March 8, 2010

Gettin' there! So much so soon!

Here is some pretty music for you all
 


=^_^=

Wow its been so busy lately!


I received my Geisha makeup in the mail and have only been able to try it on the back of my hand, but OMG it is quite amazing and worth every penny. I put it on very lightly (it will be much more opaque when I do it for real), did a bunch of work on Mana (see video at 4:29 and it is on my left hand) and then went to the bathroom and washed/scrubbed my hands as normal and it didnt come off at all! I was so surprised. I am glad I bought the makeup remover with it, otherwise my face might hate me very much.


I have come MUCH closer to having my Le Ciel Mana costume done and hope to be able to test it and the makeup out this coming Sunday. We will see. I do hope to get some good pictures.


I have been documenting the making of this cosplay via videos uploaded to my YouTube channel. I think I will post a list of all of the videos once I am done, but no need to be redundant now.


The only things I have left to do for Mana that are crucial - must-be-done items are his leg ribbons and his wig. But of course there are tons of little things I want to do to it.... but they do not have to happen.


New Le Ciel PV live performance I found.... waaaaaaa I cant wait!

I also have a doll show this weekend which I am excited about! A lot of friends are going to it, so we'll have a whole horde of BJD's with us. I think I will bring one of my SOOM kids with me. Maybe Camui (Sphaler) if he is around the same height as Karma (Euclase) when sitting.... because if there is a chair there that will fit him then that will be my purchase for the show. I hope to not buy a whole lot there as I have family coming in town and have outings/fun planned for that.

and now I've been watching more videos of Malice Mizer/Mana in his Le Ciel PV outfit and I'm finding more fine tuning to do.... T-T

Ooooh cosplay, how I love thee....
Convention Tour 2008-Day 15 - 22

( 2062V) ~> ( 2062V)

No comments:

Post a Comment