Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fairyland Autumn Event Arrival (Puki Ante, Ruby, Pong + Extras)

I finally got my box and finally got to open it...

The arrival of Puki Ante, Ruby, Pong, Lishe heads, and body for Scar Breakaway + Extras
(plus a lot of crap I forgot I ordered came (Fairyland Autumn Event Arrival))

I'm stealing internet from a neighbor (my Modem died and I don't get a new one till Saturday) to post my box opening pics and video.

Box opening video:

The pictures were just done with my iphone in my dark apartment.... so they aren't that amazing. But I'm also going to do some real camera pics and video later on. (Will update when done)

Here are some of the crappy iPhone pics... The full photo set can be found here

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 01

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 44
All the items I got unboxed (except the Breakaway scar head on the mnf body)

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 02
Beyla on the box for size

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 06
Minifee A-Line Muscle body with blank Lishe heads

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 10
Lishe heads

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 12
Puki clothes/wigs

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 21
Event Sword/Shields

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 32
PongPong

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 39
My Ante's (Littlefee and Puki) Only the Puki arrived today. Had the Littlefee already
This is an insanely creepy picture for me - they will never be close together again. lol

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 43
Puki Ruby

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 45
The Puki-fun begins!

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 53
I LOVE this shot....
Minifee A-Line Muscle boy body with Scar Breakaway Head, Scar Chest Piece, and right (lightening) scar arm

BJD-Arrival-Fairyland Autumn 2010 Event - 52

( 6005V) ~> ( 6043V)

No comments:

Post a Comment