Sunday, August 17, 2008

Epiphany

CRW_5705.CRW copy
The sudden realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was geeking out as usual over doll stuff. That tends to be my vice as of late. Ooogling over all the pretty dolls at various different websites. Dollzone being one of them.

Dollzone is the maker of the Dollzone Yuu that I have (Linnear). On their site they had a series of different banners with poems on them.

I was first attracted to the dolls in the banners and then I read the text.

It was funny to me how fitting some of the text was to some of the recent events in my life.

Life is a funny thing.

Dollzone Website Advertisement - 1
"If the golden sun, should cease to shine its light,
Just one smile from you, would make my whole world bright."

Dollzone Website Advertisement - 3
"Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful."

Dollzone Website Advertisement - 2
"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"

All Images above (Except for intro picture) are owned and created by Dollzone. I in no way take credit for,claim to be their creator, or am out to make profit from these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment