Saturday, May 30, 2009

Productive weekend!

I didn't think it was possible to be actively boored.... lol

This weekend so far has been quite un-eventful other than the face that I got into SUPER cleaning mode and cleaned/organized my entire apartment(other than my bedroom.... I can just close that door. lol) So I've stayed pretty active and busy the whole weekend so far but have been boored while doing it. Oh well, it needed to get done. I like knowing where everything is.Here is the Video of me cleaning. I'm such a dork XD

I was so boored I even did a time lapse video of me cleaning the kitchen, doll area, and living room XD. I can be such a dork sometimes. I hope someone gets enjoyment out of these quirky little videos I do. I think I do them so I can go back, watch them, and laugh. I don't have a very good memory so they help me to remember.

Well I think I will go clean my dishes from today, and then maybe work on making Gaius his Larva cape (his first cosplay! XD) You can see more on this at my Uber Crafty Blog.
OAV version of Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu (Cosplay Reference)
That much closer to being Larva

No comments:

Post a Comment