Monday, August 23, 2010

Total randomness

I was listening to audio from my YouTube favorites and ran across this remix. I just love this song.

I'm definitely not like GlaDos but I love the part where she says "Well you've found me... congratulations... was it worth it?........ The only thing you've managed to break so far....... is my heart"

She sounds like a scorned woman whose had her heart thrown to the dogs before. Broken, but still has the will to pull out the glue again.

I also laughed quite hard when I found the comment on the video above.... 
(you won't get it if you haven't played the game)
"I work at aperture and all those GlaDos do is get crazy, its fun playing with portal guns... p.s. (help me)"

============================
This week is going to be crazy for me, I can feel it. 
But I also have a feeling that I will have some sort of resolution to this turmoil I have been in for the past few months. 

I don't know which way the scale will tip. I only know one thing:
I just want it to be over.

( 4003V) ~> ( 4113V) 

No comments:

Post a Comment