Monday, February 9, 2009

Butterfly in the Wind

Photo 3

Plans for the day:
1) check on my Fairyland order
2) Check on my Bracelet I got from Ebay

Kevetch for the day: (To complain persistently and whiningly)
1) Hope my mini guitar gets here ok.... even though I didn't get a tracking number. Its kind of a one of a kind item *sigh* wont buy from that guy again.

Positives for the day:
1) One more day closer to getting my dolls!

Blerb
Finicky-ness is the topic for today.

I really believe my Dad's description of me as a Butterfly in the wind. I think I get caught in the wind of life and my emotions and I let them guide me through life, with a pinch of the logic of my brain diverting from like 97% of the bad winds(I can smell them....lol). I think this week will be a much better one. I decided to stay on the wind stream that I am on at the moment to see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment