Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gaius's Lovely Hide Heart Guitar arrived!

Photo 1

Plans for the day:
1) Find out the name of Hide's Guitar that I got in the mail today
2) Test its size with Linnear, Minifee hands, and Juri Event 2008 head.
3) Leave feedback for seller of guitar on Ebay

Kevetch for the day: (To complain persistently and whiningly)
1) It's Frackin cold outside! My hands are still recovering.

Positives for the day:
1) Its closer to Friday
2) Its closer to getting LeeLoo and Gaius
3) Still have more dollie stuff coming in the mail

Music of the Day
Miyavi - 21 Seikigata Koushinkyoku
Gackt - Jesus

Blerb

So I have to finish figuring out my dolls characters before they get here. I want to do a full illustration of them in the outfits I have so far, and also of the look I end up wanting them to have. I really need to figure out how I want to do their faces.... I don't really want them to be faceless for very long at all.

This will require me getting an order of Mr. Super Clear UV Cut from Junkyspot ordered sometime before they get here I won't use the crap I got from the costume store on them *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment