Thursday, February 12, 2009

Caught in the Moment

Photo 1

Plans for the day:
1) Call my Apartment maintenance to get my mailbox/ shower knob taken care of
2) Get my Battlestar Galactica on! WOO!
3) Decide if I want to pay to have a Pro Flickr account.
4) Find out how many txts I am sending now.... see if I can downgrade from unlimited.

Kevetch for the day: (To complain persistently and whiningly)
1) Woke up thinking it was Friday - Payday/Doll Orderin' Day/ Girls Night.

Positives for the day:
1) I got all my bills paid yesterday.
2) I didn't know I was on my last piece of Cheese.... Gotta go buy some more for my sammiches.

Blerb
I am beginning to realize that it is REALLY hard to figure out what one wants, wants enough to work/fight for.

I am realizing it is hard to tell what the faint human heart really wants in the sense of forever, and not in the moment. I have found that I am the kind of person that gets caught in the moment, which is a characteristic in my mind of a hopeless romantic, which I did not think I was at all. I've always had a certain place in my heart for anyone that was a hopeless romantic. They fall heads over heels without just cause and very quickly. They tend to be very prone to being hurt, or hurting those around them because of their very nature.

Part Two of my blerb after an epic epiphany

I am seemingly stuck in an infinite loop. I will seemingly never find someone around me who is already into the things I am interested in, therefore some of those around me(in varying degrees) will change themselves to either be more like me or force themselves to feign interest in my interests. While this all sounds like it would be fine and dandy, its REALLY not.

I was that person who molded themselves (well at least denied myself and attempted to change) to another person's lifestyle and likes for years and in the end all that did was really hurt and hinder both parties involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment