Monday, June 8, 2009

Dreaming of remembering the future while awake (yea... Im like WTF too)

Gum Heart
I was walking home to my apartment just listening to music and Gackt started playing (my iPhone was on random) and then I had this crazy deja vu feeling of a memory.

I felt like I was a future version of me remembering my future self's past when I met my love.(even though that is my current future. Confusing, huh?)

For some reason I was listening to Gackt out loud and was in some kind of public place. Maybe a mall or just in a big city outside. This person walked up to me and commented on how they really loved the song playing by Gackt and I was washed over with this immense feeling of joy, love, happiness, and peace. It was quite sublime.

The craziest part for me was the odd feeling of what time I was in, and what time the memory took place.



P.S. I can't stop listening to the song below.

No comments:

Post a Comment