Monday, September 7, 2009

The happiest a girl can make herself

So, this week (well last week as it is now 3:18 am on Monday) has been absolutely fabulous!!!

Even though I had some not so good stuff happen this week, the good has definitely outweighed the bad..... (Typhoon, Layover, got sick from someone on plane, Jet lag....)

Made it home safe from Japan, paid off a lot of debt, got a lot of doll time in, and got to order pretty much all of the dolls on my "realistic" wants list and also some that I thought I would never have the chance of owning.

I'm gonna list them out and I know those of you who will probably turn your nose up or kinda say "wtf" to this long list, but quite honestly I don't care. I also think some of you will think me very "materialistic" but I don't care. My BJD hobby brings me a lot of joy. Besides....They are mine, I am paying for them with my money, and I will luv it soooo much ^_^ *clap*

So....Onto the lists.... (Don't get me started on the clothes/wigs.... lol)


Realistic SD Size (55cm - 90cm) wants:
(Ordered) LUTS CP Shine-Natural Skin
Shine

LUTS CP SS El-Beauty White
SS-El

Dollzone Tan Yuu
Yuu2
==========================================
Realistic MSD Size (30cm - 45cm) wants:
(Ordered) Fairyland MNF Karsh-Boy A-Line Normal body Normal Skin
MFM-Karsh01

(Ordered) Fairyland MNF-Lishe-Boy A-Line Normal Body Beauty White
lisheboy

(Ordered) Iplehouse JID Ryan-Normal Skin B-Type Makeup + Mobility Joint
B_ryan_dt2
==========================================
Realistic Tiny Size (0cm - 25cm) wants:
(Ordered) Fairyland LTF- El Full Package - NS
littlefee_el03



Unrealistic SD Size (55cm - 90cm) wants:
(Ordered) Top Secret..... till maybe October or November....

==========================================
Unrealistic MSD (35cm - 45cm) wants:
Luts CP MNF Tan El (OUT OF PRINT)
tan el
==========================================
Unrealistic Tiny Size (0cm - 25cm) wants:
(Ordered) Fairyland LTF Ante Macaron Full Set (OUT OF PRINT since October 2008)
littlefee_ante-f01



"Free" Bonus items (Limited edition items not to be offered any other time):
(Ordered) Fairyland Pukipuki Pumpkin head
puki-pumpkin

(Ordered) Fairyland LTF Ante Winking Faceplate
LF-antewinking

(Ordered) Fairyland MNF Breakaway Scar Head + Scar Arm
MNF-BreakawayScarnArmset

(Ordered) Fairyland MNF Shiwoo Scar Head + Scar Arm
MNF-ShiwooScar

This is going to be the longest two or three months EVER!

=^_^=

( 341V) ~~> ( 384V)

No comments:

Post a Comment