Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It will be a long October

October is going to be a long month I think.

I have to make a decision on whether or not to get Sphaler. SOOM's new Monthly Doll. He's a pretty dragon boy ^^

I am missing a new friend I made, who will be gone for like a month or so T_T

I have to see about getting Heliot paid off so I have him for the Halloween Party!

I have to see about which darlings I am bringing, what they will wear and what I am going to wear to the Halloween Party.

I have to see about what I am going to bring to the Halloween party for eats.

I have a doll show to go to ^^ Yay!

I have no clue if my Mom is coming into town or not.

I have to decide if I want to be the only person who helps at work T_T. Why am I always the nice one? I don't want to work 9-6.

I have laundry to do (but who never has that?)

So much to do, so little time when I feel like doing it all.

All I want to do lately is come home and sleep. Work tires me out.

( 427V) ~~> ( 500V)

No comments:

Post a Comment