Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wow, I'm in such a good mood!

In such a good mood! I love it ^_^

Its funny, just as I was starting to type this I instinctually started typing out a T_T face instead of a ^_^ face because I have used T_T so much lately.

There are a few things I have up in the air right now.... which I am really hoping works out. The first one being for my Iplehouse Ryan to be delivered to me safe and sound tomorrow at work.

I'm gonna try to be productive tonight.... I already started on it!

I got quarters from the bank so I can do laundry.

I'm gonna go home, put on a movie (maybe The Fountain or.... Slayers or.... Boondock Saints) do the dishes, sweep the floor, do laundry, organize my stuff, decide on a name for Ryan, hopefully get to see my paycheck so I can figure whether or not I can get Heliot now or October 16th.

If I stay in this good of a mood, I might even paint/draw some! Maybe make a new Dollie photostory (Or catch up on ones that are done... just need to be uploaded and blogged)

=^_^=

( 416V) ~~> ( 427V)

No comments:

Post a Comment