Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The long road to Euclase - stuck in customs

I am so very glad that I REALLY REALLY want this doll because this purchase is really trying my patience.

The Seller left his wig on his head, which stained his head (this is really an honest mistake. Its not as though she dropped him or did something intentionally bad to him). Again, this is an honest mistake and was not intentional so I am not upset with the seller. The staining itself is just frustrating.

The paypal fees.... Seller wanted me to pay the money for him as a gift so there would be no fees. NO WAY! Then I wouldn't have any kind of backing from them if things went bad. And when I refused they said I would have to pay the fees. Whatever, I just paid them for my peace of mind (it was only like 50 bucks) I think Sellers should absorb these fees as they are the one profiting from the transaction (monetarily).

I also am kind of irked by the fact that he was not shipped when promised. The seller knew for over a month the exact day he would be paid off so he could be shipped immediately.(I paid him off a few minutes after 12:00am on Friday so she would have the money and could ship Friday) I had requested he be packed up and ready to go so he could be shipped asap. He was not shipped until the following MONDAY! (to which they said that it would have been the same as them shipping him on Saturday) I highly doubt this, and he should have shipped Friday. No one ended up sick or in the hospital. She should have planned to have him shipped friday as we agreed. A month is enough time to plan such.

*sigh* now he arrived at the import center in Chicago on the 14th (tracking didnt update till the 17th!) and he has been there with no updates (Today is the 20th) so I call USPS and they say they *think* he is in customs and if it doest update by the weekend then ask the seller to put in an inquiry. I email the seller letting them know whats going on. Then I decide to do my own research and finally find how to contact Customs at that facility.

I speak with a woman at customs who was able to confirm that Karma(Euclase) is there and it *seems* as though he is being held because of fees. She asked for me to call back in an hour and the guy with the answers will be there.

I have NEVER been charged any fees for any of my dolls ever. Hopefully she was saying so just because of his insured value and was surprised that he is a doll. Either way I hope she is wrong. I am really hoping for that poor customs man's sake and the seller's sake that there are not fees. IF there are its probably because the seller marked the package incorrectly and she WILL pay those fees(I shouldn't pay for her mistakes).

15 minutes to go until the customs man hopefully makes my day.....

/hope on
And now I've spoke with Larry, who was very helpful and he is going to "call me back". Please be a decent man Larry. lol

I was under the impression that the lady I spoke with previously had actually checked to see if my package was there.... and it seems she did not as Larry seemed kind of confused.

Please have good news for me Larry

/hope +3
So it turns out Larry sucks. He left for the day already and did not call me back.

I called back at 12:30 (gave him an hour and a half to research AFTER he had already gotten back from lunch). and he had left for the day (It is 2:30 central time). Officer Norman failed to transfer me to Larry's voicemail twice. Finally I got out of her that Larry had left for the day, and that no one else there could help me find out information on my package. He was the only one with access. She took my name, number, and tracking number and would leave a message with him. She did let me know he comes in at 6am tomorrow.

Guess who is getting a prompt call from me tomorrow morning.

Larry will help me, or he will hate me. Its his choice (lol)

( 1473V) ~> ( 1522V)

No comments:

Post a Comment