Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time to get some stuff done!

So It is a new year! Happy New Year everyone.

I never really get the whole "New Years Resolution" thing that a lot of people feign at. I have decided that I am going to set goals for myself but they aren't going to be the un-atainable kind like a lot of people set for themselves.

I've been doing my first goal for the past two days and its worked great.

I have this thing where I am very excited once I get off work to be off work and have a chance to do so many of the things I want to do, but by they time I get home after probably missing the bus, waiting outside in the cold or rain for an extra 20 minutes or so, riding the bus home for about 30 minutes, walking home for another 15, and finally getting in the door - All I'm motivated to do is *maybe* eat and sleep or watch a movie. One week I felt like a total Grandma, I was going to sleep at like 7:30 or so but I never yawned, that was a surreal experience. lol It was nice to not be tired during the day, but sucked just knowing I had pretty much worked and slept.

Anyway, the past two days I have set a goal for me to accomplish after work, and I've actually gotten them done! The goals were simple dishes(which I had a lot of T_T) and laundry (a lot of that too) but still. I'm generally un-motivated, set a goal for myself, and got it done. I'm proud of my squeaky clean closet (and bedroom floor lol) and kitchen!

I haven't thought of a goal for tonight, though I know for sure I will be constantly checking my bank account to see if my paycheck has cleared so I can payoff Euclase! (YAY!!!)

I also have FINALLY found someone who can make the perfect outfit for Camui (I didn't like the SOOM default one) They are a seller on DoA and their selling post is located here
Their prices are very reasonable but I haven't quite decided which one I will get for him, but am thinking I will get a few of the ones below:
Example

Example

Example

Example

Example

Example

Example

Example

These are from a different producer, but same thread
Example

Example

Example

Example

I also will probably get the one below for Elipses
Example

But then again, I think of my urgent want to move, and need to save so I dont know if I will make any of the purchases. We will see.

( 1083V) ~> ( 1342V)

No comments:

Post a Comment