Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Not buying from SOOM anytime soon.... WTF SOOM...... /sad panda

So.... this happens........ (See video)


The I get this response from SOOM:
Dear Ashley,

Good day to you.

Firstly, I sincerely apologzie to you for any inconvenience.

For the sticked out S-hook, would you kindly try to hook it in the other way? (Putting rounder side in the hole)
After reference to our produce manager, I regret to say that the slight difference of hole's depth can't be seen as flawed.
I just hope for your kind understanding.

As for shipping fee refund, we will return the money in a week to your paypal account.

I just want to say sorry again for bothering you.

Happy New Year,
Soom


And I respond with:
I do not want to start this letter as an angry "I hate you guys" kind of letter. I would like to say that I really admire your company's creativity, and your creations thus far. I have 4 SOOM MD and had planned to probably get the next SOOM MD as well as a Mecha Angel Saiph boy. Given my purchasing experience with Sphaler this will more than likely change.

In regards to your comment:
"After reference to our produce manager, I regret to say that the slight difference of hole's depth can't be seen as flawed."

It actually isn't a slight difference at all. There is quite a bit of difference. When one pays a premium for a product, one expects premium quality and service.

I have not received a premium in service.

That aside, the part of your response which is the biggest disappointment to me is your choice to wait a week to re-pay me for shipping.

I do not see why I should have to wait a week to get my refund back, when I was originally promised (without asking for such) that I would be notified when my product was received (this was not done) and would be sent a pair of 16mm D-CL19 Lilac eyes which were requested back with my corrected foot(as a refund for my shipping) or would be refunded my money immediately via Paypal. The details of this were to be worked out when I was notified that you had received my miss-drilled foot. Neither of these happened. In fact, I was informed that my foot was never received, after it had been received and a new foot was sent to me and received at my address.

In case there were any questions, I had even provided a copy of my shipping receipt, my email address, mobile phone number, and my paypal account information in the box with my foot so that there would be no room for any errors.

As things currently stand I will be waiting for my refund to my Paypal account which is kirieyo@gmail.com and unless the situation or reviews on your company gets better, I will not be purchasing from you again, nor would I be recommending your company at all (The Gem, Mecha Angel, Neo Angel Region, Rosette, or Idealian) to any of my many other friends in the BJD hobby.

I hope you are more reliable for other customers and if the reviews on your service service improves in the future, maybe we can do business again.

Thank you for the wonderful dolls I have so far, but for now I will not be purchasing anymore products from you.


Then an update on the issue


So the lesson learned here......
Don't buy pretties from SOOM, all those rumors we hear about them on the forums are true.

Buy SOOM second hand so your money goes to good people.

( 11933V) ~> ( 1193V)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I was just considering buying a doll from them, and honestly if they don't get wiser in customer service, I don't want to pay them that much money.

    ReplyDelete