Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fuck, I'm pissed!

*sigh*
I had the opportunity to purchase literally.... a doll I NEVER EVER thought I would be able to find in the condition I wanted (as I tend to be OCD)

I don't want to go into details as they wouldn't be very nice. I just really hate the fact that the issues that caused the problem didn't bother me.... it was the simple fact that my opinion on it wasn't valued and the opportunity was taken away.

I tend to be a very understanding person.... and I was understanding and lenient with the multiple issues that came up..... and in the end it was all for nothing. This super pisses me off and unfortunately will make me even more determined to find this doll again.

Euclase, I will find you, and you will be mine.

( 938V) ~~> ( 986V)

No comments:

Post a Comment