Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Frak! It's Early!

So, I am on the bus at 5:00 am trying to get to work ASAP so I can get as much OT as possible. Today will be a LONG day, but good. I need the extra dinero in order to get Euclase, pay off my CC's, Work on my new Mana costume, save for Japan, and save for UK/France. I hope I can do it all T_T within this year. I don't see me having my Japan savings done, but thats ok. I wont be going there till 2011. Everything else will be this year. (That right JP?)

I found out this morning that it seems to be exponentially colder at 4:30 am than it is at 6:30 am.

So, some good news.
I received my SOOM MD Beyla and Sphaler last night and I am simply in love. They are AWESOME. Thank you Awtan for coming to the opening and helping me restring Sphaler like 4 times. Stubborn jerk.... lol Pictures so far are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xxailon/sets/72157622911444442/

Beyla poses better than I thought she would, and is too darn cute in Tru's Macarone outfit XD She even crouches with some co-ersing. I just need to get used to her jointing system. The wig I got from SOOM for her is sooooooo darn cute (though I wish it were as vibrantly colored as it shows on the SOOM site. Oh well. I still <3 the cut. It may be her default.

Sphaler is quite simply amazing... ALL except for SOOM over-drilling one of his foot pieces. This means his foot could fall off and break if the S-Hook in his foot(holding the elastic through his leg pieces) shifts. It did during one of the re-stringing sessions last night and it scared the crap out of my friend. His claws are HUGE. They are as big as my hand. He stands AWESOME. His feet aren't as clumsy as I was expecting. I was thinking it would be hard to stand and pose him (like his feet would want to clack together and sit on top of one another.

( 857V) ~> ( 932V)

No comments:

Post a Comment