Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hopefully Harajuku

I was worried I wasn't going to get to go to Harajuku, and worried about where Jamie was... but it all worked out.

We made it to the birthplace of so many things I love. It was great. A dream come true for me.

There were so many cool looking people there, but not any cosplayers and only a few lolitas. It was probably because it was Tuesday in the middle of the day though.... The cosplayers and lolitas come out on Sundays, or thats what I've been told.

I plan to go out there on Sunday cosplaying in my Blue Le Ciel Mana costume, but I also want to go back there again before Sunday. I wanna geek out in more detail ^_^. Gaah.... soo tired..... and didn't blog about this yesterday so kinda forgot what else happened....

Went drinking at a nice bar. The bartender had a blast with Trybbl... lol So cute ^.^

( 233V) ~~> ( 263V)

No comments:

Post a Comment