Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I cant think of a title X_x

Photo 1

Plans for the day:
1) J@i1br3@k my iPhone
2) Pay Bils
3) Make some decisions

Kevetch for the day: (To complain persistently and whiningly)
1) I should have set my alarm 10 minutes later than it was.Not only had I dreamt that I had gotten my order from Fairyland early, but I also had magically gotten an order from Dollmore (which I haven't really ordered from) and was just about to open the boxes when my alarm woke me up.

Positives for the day:
1) I got another day of work to earn more of a paycheck, to pay off bills, save for a trip to the east coast, save for a trip to Japan, save for Doll stuff, and to save for the future.

Blerb
I don't really know what to write about, all the things swimming around in my head are really things not meant for blogging on the world of the internets. They have nothing to do with anyone else but myself. Hmm.

I did get my doll spreadsheet done for the most part and it is ridiculous how much all of the items cost together... over $14,000! But, $10,000 of that is 18 dolls(which I already own one of them, and some are special edition dolls) so I don't think it is that as unreasonable. I have to figure out how I want to have it organized.... I think I will have one master sheet, and then sheets based on the master sheet that are for each individual store (Dollmore, Luts, Fairyland, etc).

I also have to figure out my next purchases.

~I hopefully have a doll meet coming up in which I can buy stuff for Linnear or Gaius and LeeLoo.
~I have to buy my pass for Sakura-con
~my wig for Yuki,
~make my artemis staff
~Save up for a ticket to fly home
~I want to order the stuff from Dollmore to make Linnear's Kaname outfit.
~Order a good bit of Mr. Superclear from Junkyspot so I can customize Gaius and LeeLoo when they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment