Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a day. I wonder what it will be like

glasses

Song of the Day:
Artist: Miyavi
Song: Itoshii Hito (Important Person)
Album: ?

Plans for the day:
1) See how work goes
2) Finish Battlestar so she can give the first season back to Zack
3) Do one happy thing
4) Much less Kevetching..... It doesn't solve anything.
5) Call and schedule my Doctor's Appointment

Kevetch for the day: (To complain persistently and whiningly)
1) I forgot my effin bus pass again... there goes $3 down the drain *sigh* I'l never get my Minifee's at this rate

Positives for the day:
1) I had change in my bag just in case I forgot my bus pass. =^_^= Yay Me!
2) Today is Sean and I's 3 month anniversary.
3) I feel better today than I did yesterday.

Blerb
Subject: Relationships

I have begun to find that a majority of relationships end up being one sided. Its always that one person needs something from the other. Every relationship comes from want or need, but unfortunately most relationships are not equal in this want/need of the other person. Many times it is one-sided. Now as I say this (and this being my 3 month anniversary with Sean I am not reflecting upon our relationship) please know that I am speaking in general.

Well my bus is almost to work! Chat with you cats later

So work is over again. Yay I survived! And Yay my bus was on time.

*Made first BJD Photostory!*

No comments:

Post a Comment