Thursday, January 15, 2009

The start of my Journal I hope to keep up.

Photo 8

Thursday January 15 2009

Photo of the Day:
Photo 4

Plans for the day:
1) Survive Work - Icky day of sitting at the Front Desk from 10 am to 7 pm
2) Meet up with Oren(and take over the world)
3) Play with Linnear at some point today as I've brought him with me in my bag to work. Regretted not having him when Oren and I went and say Twilight last week.

Kevetch for the day: (To complain persistently and whiningly)
1) Sleepy from staying up till 1am cleaning @_@

Positives for the day:
1) Free food at work from yesterday (Sandwich, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin, Coffee Cake, sugar cookie)
2) One day closer to getting my Doll stuff in the mail!

Blerb
So I decided I want to try and blog on the bus in the morning while I have about ~30 minutes of free time. Having my wonderful blue Macbook Pro really helps in this endeavor (Of course the fact that it is blue is the most helpful).

This entry wont be very long as I have spent a good bit of my bus time just getting things going (testing that copy and pasting form here to iWeb gets the photos too, actually getting my iSight to work *shakes fist at it*, Deciding the format of things, getting good groove music going)

No comments:

Post a Comment