Saturday, May 17, 2008

Convention Tour 2008-Day 2

So we got up at 7am today, and got to the con extra early because we thought the Dealer room opened at 9 instead of 10. Better to be early than late and sorry.

I was dressed up as Merveilles - Le Ciel - Mana today. I did my Mana makeup at a record breaking 30 minutes!!! I think it turned out ok.... I will have more pics from the con later.

Some highlights.....

I saw a Kami, Kozi, and Mana from a Merveiles group! They were beautiful and I got pictures with all of them (Except Mana I think... ;_:)

I also saw a very nice Bara No Seido Mana(who gave me a rose! How cute!!) and a Princess Mana (I don’t know how else to describe it, the cosplay was GREAT!).

I dont think she knew it was my birthday, but Yaya also gave me a pair of her Moogle ears! YAY! Im wearing them in the picture above (though you can’t see the ball)

Anyway Im tired and will be getting to bed. I probably won’t be able to update my site for a couple of days. I will continue to type about my adventures, but wont post it till I have internet again! So keep looking back to see if I have an update.

*Notes*
Hey Emily! I got to take a glance at your costume. I liked yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment