Sunday, May 18, 2008

Convention Tour 2008-Day 3

Convention Tour 2008-Day 3 - 09
So I am on day 3 now. I got to observe the flow of the con, customers, and of Yaya and Elden’s booths. His was one of the busiest there. I walked around to see some of the other vendors as well today.

Alot of cute lolita’s at the con and huge amazing moogle!! I will be adding up pictures as soon as I can. When I see the picures again I will remember more details to write about.

Oh yea and I also saw some very cute Dolfies. Today it seemed as though Soul Doll and some other company I haven't heard of was the popular ones to buy. One was one of the larger sized dolls, but costed half the price!

I really miss my Jesse, my Pete + Jamie, and my Seattle Coffee.

Anyway Im off to get some more miles behind me and hopefully get to a hotel soon so I can zZzzZZZzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment