Monday, May 19, 2008

Convention Tour 2008-Day 6

Photo 10 copy

So I am at Starbucks (aka Starboobs, Fourbucks, expensive Coffee) taking a break and drinking a WONDERFUL Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino. Mmmm yummy. It is quite warm here in San Francisco.

I don’t really have anything down for the past two days because there was nothing really to report, just sleeping a driving. Oh I did get to watch the Moi Dix Mois DVD of their Dixandu tour from 2007. That was friggin amazing. I want to make his white outfit! (I really would rather buy it... but damn thats expensive!!) I got some good close-ups of Mana’s makeup that will really help me in doing his black makeup.

Last night Elden and I got some dinner at a local place. It was quite tasty! We had Dry and Wet Chow Fun. I have had the dry kind before and I now think I like the Wet kind better (though they both are pretty amazing. I also had some Oolong tea. I have found that Elden is very good at picking out food. It’s been that way the whole trip.

I got to talk with Jesse some today and got to hear about the things he’s been up to which made me happy. I’m glad he is having a good time. I also got a souvenir for Pete and Jamie. I know they will love it!

I have gone out of China Town some to get to a wig store (so I could buy a wig to wear at the next two cons and be Moi Dix Mois Mana). I got a really good one at a very decent price! I also got some eyelashes too, just in case mine mess up or something. Now that I have my stuff I will be heading back to China Town to get some more good cheaply priced stuff!

Oh yea I also went to the Apple store here. The layout for this one is awesome! I got a clamp on shell for my Macbook Pro and one for my iPhone. With this case I think I will be able to hook on cute phone danglies (which China Town has allot of those for cheap).

I also noticed I need to work on the colors for my site..... When people comment the text is in a light grey which is hard to read, and I am very appreciative of the comments and want them to be easily read.

Well I am going off to explore San Francisco some more!!!


.....There is more but I am tired...

Z...z....z...z..Z..z....

No comments:

Post a Comment