Thursday, July 2, 2009

How fitting is it?

What a strange coincidence is it that these stars have aligned. Do they fortell the future?
きぼうのほし
Its Thursday, the day before Friday, the day before I have a date. (what seems like my first date ever... well technically it is when you compare it to the other two guys I have 'dated')

I woke up so early today that I have been doing things out of order, started playing music on the iPhone before turning on bluetooth and connecting to my headset, by the time I connected to my headset it was stuck on Gackt's Kimi Ni Aitakute (on loop I might add) and I don't specifically recall setting it on this song, nor on repeat yesterday.


I am trying to not get too excited. I've got to protect my fragile heart, but the events so far are so coincidental.

=^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment