Sunday, July 12, 2009

I asked for butterflies, right?

I asked for butterflies, right?

But is this really what I want and need? How might this turn out?

Why do I have to have such a youthful spark, but yet so adult morals and responsibilities. Its hard to find someone else like that.

Should I care about the little things? If you have a bunch of 1's and you add them up... they eventually become a big number. Nothing will be perfect, that I know.

Some of the things were remedied eventually, but should it have ever happened at all?

I mean enough to confess to, but not enough to tell the truth from the beginning? I guess I can understand... afraid of rejection or not being given a chance. I'm not good at showing 100% of myself to others either.

How different would it be were they decisive? What if the decision was not what I wanted to hear, or what I wanted to hear? What will be the difference between now and the future?

I'm not even sure of what I want to hear. Well I know what I want to hear should the stars align. I wish my luck in life were as such, but that is not the case. I can only control my life and my decisions. I don't want it guilted or forced. I just want to know.

Love, come set me free.
"Got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same"
Love Please, Its tiring making lemonade all the time. It's even harder trying to share that lemonade.

Brett Dennen's "Ain't No Reason"


(36 V)

No comments:

Post a Comment