Monday, July 27, 2009

What to do when you can't sleep? (2:18 am)

I'm restless, I can't sleep. I'm not sad. I'm dreaming while awake too much, so much I can't sleep (nor do I want to).

I don't want to sleep because I typically don't dream when sleeping (Or at least I do not remember them) When I do dream... they are nightmares. The ones you wake up full in sweat or crying. Luckily I've only had a handful of those the past few years.

I don't want to sleep because I have too many beautiful things I want to create (Paintings, Photostories, Videos)
*A video I worked on earlier tonight is below*


I have so much I want to experience (this unfortunately has limiting factors which I cannot control. A few big ones for me currently are money and distance)

Back to the problem at hand..... sleeping...

I hate sleeping alone. I like to cuddle up to someone/something whenever possible, but its best when sleeping. (Of course I am selective about the object of my cuddles, lol)

I think I might try to see if there is something soft, cute, cuddly, and comforting at Toys R Us, Mall, or Target tomorrow. Ball Jointed Dolls are too hard to cuddle with, and cost too much in case I have a nightmare and throw it across the room. Maybe if I had somethin' to snuggle I could sleep better. (I know its childish, but if you know me you are laughing at this point because this craziness totally makes sense for me) So go ahead, shake your head at my silliness.

Music for my mood ~ enjoy ~


(67 V) ~> (86 V)

No comments:

Post a Comment