Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ramblings of an increasingly happy girl.

I don't want to jinx it, but it is seeming I have gotten out of my funk. I haven't been sleeping at odd hours nearly as much as I was a few weeks ago. I've been getting a lot of things done!

I've kept the apartment a lot tidier (Not that most people would have considered it dirty before....lol I am slightly OCD)

I have been doing a lot more of the things I enjoy like Doll Meets, Doll photoshoots, blogging, talking with old friends more, and making new friends.

The only way it would be better is if I had less debt (working on it), had more Dolls like Shine or El or Karsh or Ante or Pipi or Lishe or Tan Yuu or Miyavi (this is on my long list of to get), had a Cintiq 12wx, had a DSLR (gotta make up my mind on which one) made more money (working on it), and lived downtown alone or with someone (working on it)

Though there are some things I have missed lately, I haven't gotten to hang out with Oren, play WoW, or gotten to see much of Jamie. Its ok though, I'll have to fix that.

*crosses fingers for more happiness*

もっと元気になりたいよ!

No comments:

Post a Comment